Visit www.Lstarmurals.com for more info!

Murals on Hungry Investors TV show

I had the fantastic opportunity to design and create some hand painted decor for the makeover show Hungry Investors (on Spike TV) at a restaurant only 10 minutes away from my studio!  This magic little place is called Tamale Man in El Sereno.  I had 2 days to come up with designs and slap the paint on the walls, just as the freshly stained wood was drying.  I had the pleasure of working with another phenomenal crew on this one, as well as meeting the gracious family who owns the restaurant.




Portrait of the original Tamale Man

 
A tender moment with the family next to the portrait I painted of their patriarch.
 

This full episode of Hungry Investors (episode 103) can be viewed on Spike TV's website.

No comments:

Post a Comment